[Openstack] Quota changes don't "take"

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Tue Jul 26 09:20:44 UTC 2016

On Jul 26, 2016, at 8:41 AM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> quota_driver = neutron.db.quota_db.DbQuotaDriver

It's not set in my config (commented out), so looking at the
source, one loads it without any default and the other (__init__)
loads it as:

	neutron.db.quota.driver.DbQuotaDriver

Which seems to be the default (commented out) value in the config
file.

And the only file in the source that have the DbQuotaDriver class
is

	/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/neutron/db/quota/driver.py

so I'm guessing that the default is correct.. ?
--
Michael Jackson is not going to buried or cremated
but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white,