[Openstack] [OpenStack] swift mitaka version is not working.

Nalee Jang nalee999 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:10:25 UTC 2016

your guessing is right.

Swift is working now. Thank you so much.

I changed project_domain_id and user_domain_id in proxy-server.conf. and
restarted swift-proxy service.
so Swift is working. 😁

> Hi,
>
> > On Jul 13, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Nalee Jang <nalee999 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > [filter:authtoken]
> >
> > paste.filter_factory = keystonemiddleware.auth_token:filter_factory
> >
> > auth_uri = http://192.168.56.101:5000
> >
> > auth_url = http://192.168.56.101:35357
> >
> > memcached_servers = 192.168.56.101:11211
> >
> > auth_plugin = password
> >
> > project_domain_id = default
> >
> > user_domain_id = default
> >

> You may want to try changing the project_domain_id and user_domain_id to
> the domain *ID* instead of the domain name.
> I noticed the documentation shows using the name in places, however I also
> see auth failures with swift if the name is in those parameters. Swift is
> unable to verify the token when it calls back to keystone.
>
> That might be a documentation bug.  ??
>
> Also perhaps double check that the keystone url in the catalog matches
> what swift expects.
>
> -Jamie

 - Community : *Openstack Korea Community*
 - Name          : Nalee Jang (장현정)
 - Company    : ASD Korea Cloudike System Engineer.
 - Contact       : +82-10-3454-4260 / nalee999 at gmail.com
 - Blog            : http://naleejang.tistory.com
 - HomePage  : http://www.openstack.or.kr
 - Facebook   : https://www.facebook.com/groups/openstack.kr/