[Openstack] [OpenStack] swift mitaka version is not working.

James Clark jclark at solinea.com
Wed Jul 13 06:44:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

> On Jul 13, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Nalee Jang <nalee999 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [filter:authtoken]
>
> paste.filter_factory = keystonemiddleware.auth_token:filter_factory
>
> auth_uri = http://192.168.56.101:5000
>
> auth_url = http://192.168.56.101:35357
>
> memcached_servers = 192.168.56.101:11211
>
> auth_plugin = password
>
> project_domain_id = default
>
> user_domain_id = default

You may want to try changing the project_domain_id and user_domain_id to the domain *ID* instead of the domain name.
I noticed the documentation shows using the name in places, however I also see auth failures with swift if the name is in those parameters. Swift is unable to verify the token when it calls back to keystone.

That might be a documentation bug.  ??

Also perhaps double check that the keystone url in the catalog matches what swift expects.

-Jamie