[Openstack] OpenStack Liberty + Nexus 9000 + VXLAN

Michael Gale gale.michael at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:34:22 UTC 2016

Hello Brian and everyone else,

    I went through the docs and they have the information I need for
configuration but I am having issues finding the drivers.

On my Kilo environment under the neutron install the cisco drivers exists
under the ml2 plugins however on my Liberty install the cisco drivers seem
to be missing. If I check the neutron source, the stable/kilo branch has
the drivers and the stable/liberty branch do not.

I posted the question here:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/88047/where-are-the-cisco-drivers-in-stableliberty/

With liberty do I need to get the drivers myself?

Thanks
Michael

--

“The Man who says he can, and the man who says he can not.. Are both
correct”