[Openstack] Kilo->Liberty upgrade with the Cloud Archive

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri Feb 26 13:17:33 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Do you know why it’s requesting to remove nova-compute with the
dist-upgrade?  What happens if you run “apt-get install nova-compute”
.. also, maybe it was late.  Did you make sure to also run “apt-get
update” after updating the repo?

We upgraded using cloud-archive a few clouds for our customers without
any issues at all, so I can at least confirm that it shouldn’t be a
problem there

Thanks