[Openstack] Annoying warning

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:58:10 UTC 2016

I think you may have hit an issue with a specific version of auth token
middleware, where one of the options was incorrectly "deprecated" and
warns. I'm sure either Steve or I can dig up the specific info on that, it
might be a minor version bump of keystonemiddleware package needed or
similar. I am fairly certain that is just an erroneous message but would
like to confirm before saying it's 100% certain you can ignore it and it
will stop warning/wont break you in the future. At least until your next
upgrade (and we'll work to check for beyond that), that message can be
treated as advisory and will not impact your running cloud.

--Morgan