[Openstack] Annoying warning

Mārtiņš Jakubovičs martins-lists at hostnet.lv
Thu Feb 18 21:04:55 UTC 2016

With experimenting I got at least something more clear...

[keystone_authtoken]
auth_uri = http://controller:5000
auth_url = http://controller:35357
auth_plugin = password
project_domain_id = default
user_domain_id = default
project_name = service
username = glance
password = XXX

But now I got really confusing warning message:

WARNING oslo_config.cfg [-] Option "username" from group
"keystone_authtoken" is deprecated. Use option "user-name" from group
"keystone_authtoken".

If I change username to user-name glance auth is not working, and
changing back to username works. Looks like bug...

Best regards,
Martins