[Openstack] Unable to add members to a new OpenStack user group that I have created

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Feb 12 04:55:37 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

This group can't have users added to it because it's not visible on the
portal.

Groups proposed to the portal go through a basic vetting process to
remove spam, check the quality, missing items (eg URLs) and determine
whether they're actual user groups.

In this this case, I'm going to propose some alternate ways to conduct
the proposed activity and channel your passion, so I'll contact you
off-list :)

Regards,

Tom