[Openstack] Unable to add members to a new OpenStack user group that I have created

Mathew Varghese mathewvarghese2001 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:27:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have created a new user group “Openstack Asia Pacific User Group” the
status of which is “active”.

As I am new to the process, I needed some help with answers to the below
questions :

When I do a search through google with the key words “OpenStack + Asia
Pacific + User Group”, I do not see this group come up in any of the
searches involving OpenStack..  How do I make this group public, so that
interested OpenStack members or non OpenStack registered users from across
the world can “REQUEST” for subscription to this group ?
I have a couple of OpenStack Members who are foundation members and are
interested to join this group. I am trying to add them to this list but am
unable to locate their names in the user directory leading to me being
unable to add them to the User Group. Appreciate guidance on how I could
get these names added ?
Can a “NON OpenStack Member I.e. Someone who is not registered as a
foundation or community member” be  added to this User Group ?

Appreciate your help in advance,

Thanks,

Matt