[Openstack] [Openstack Tacker]: VNF instance not created

Basavaraj B basavaraja.b at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:20:08 UTC 2016

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to instantiate VNF through dashboard. So
I did not get a chance to source tacker user credentials.
The dashboard credentials are admin/devstack.

I see the instance under Admin->System->Instances.

I could even go to Console, but the console screen is empty!
The console log is captured in the attached snapshot.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Regards,
Basavaraj