[Openstack] [Openstack Tacker]: VNF instance not created

Basavaraj B basavaraja.b at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:32:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using Tacker with Openstack liberty verson.
I followed the demo that you have presented to instantiate a VNF, but in my
case VNF instance is not getting created. But again, the VNF manager shows
the status of it as ACTIVE.

Background:
1. To check the Tacker functionality, I compiled a simple C program that
prints "Hello world" in an infinite loop.
2. Image name "hello" appears in System->Images
3. The VNF in NFV->VNF Manager is showed as ACTIVE
4. In Project->Instances, I don't see my instance "hello".

I want to see my hello image running on one of VNF. Can you please help me
out as how to get the instance created and check my sample program run?

Regards,
Basavaraj