[Openstack] Howto remove "/horizon" from URL?

Erdősi Péter fazy at niif.hu
Sun Feb 7 17:12:32 UTC 2016

2016. 02. 07. 17:47 keltezéssel, Martinx - ジェームズ írta:
>  Also, I see the "WEBROOT" entry is duplicated on Ubuntu deployments!
> Is this expected?

I think, you have to regenerate the dynamic CSS.
We set this option at the end of local_settings.py, and I think, that
solves the problem to us.
COMPRESS_OFFLINE = False

We also let the static files in the old paths at the apache config:
Alias /static /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/static/
Alias /horizon/static
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/static/

Anyways, the double webroot not needed in local_settings.py, We just
commented out one of them.

(is somebody knows, how to regenerate css in console with kilo - couse i
think it's possible -  don't hold back please :) )

Regards,
  Peter