[Openstack] Howto remove "/horizon" from URL?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:47:44 UTC 2016

Guys,

 I'm trying to remove the "/horizon" from my Ubuntu deployment but, it does
not work, it loses the style.

 I'm editing the file:

 "/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/openstack-dashboard.conf"

 and changing:

 "WSGIScriptAlias /horizon
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi/django.wsgi"

 to:

 "WSGIScriptAlias /
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi/django.wsgi"

 and the file:

 "/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py"

 And configuring:

 WEBROOT='/'

 But, it does not work! Login screen loses it style (CSS, I think)...

 I managed to do this on Juno but, I am unable to this on Kilo, Liberty
neither or Mitaka.

 What am I missing?

 Also, I see the "WEBROOT" entry is duplicated on Ubuntu deployments! Is
this expected?

Thanks!
Thiago