[Openstack] Horizon missing loadbalance UI button

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Aug 31 18:45:36 UTC 2016

On Aug 31, 2016, at 7:14 PM, Erdősi Péter wrote:

> The only file, which had been created under /usr/share is the module file (_1481_project_ng_loadbalancersv2_panel.py file) after I copied it…

Just because it didn't technically overwrite each and every file,
doesn't mean you didn't upgrade.

The end result is that you're now running Horizon from Newton. I.e.,
you've upgraded. So what package you've installed is completely
irrelevant.
--
Michael Jackson is not going to buried or cremated
but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white,