[Openstack] Help: Openstack DVR floating ip No Port available

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:08:48 UTC 2016

Interesting, when i create V-Router then it suppose to appear on
Compute node right but it doesn't. What could be wrong, Does mikata
support DVR or it's something i am doing wrong

[root at controller ~(keystone_admin)]# ip netns
snat-99960b5a-b475-436a-a284-7239546fb91b
qrouter-99960b5a-b475-436a-a284-7239546fb91b

[root at compute-1]# ip netns
[root at compute-1]#