[Openstack] openstack mitaka high memory issue

Nasir Mahmood nasir.mahmood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:41:59 UTC 2016

Did you try to locate whats causing to use all your memory. Try using htop,
truss/strace and other debugging tools. You might also be a victim of
resource bottlenecks, like your HDD are serving slow or it may be that your
neutron conf is inappropriate at some point. If this ain't a production
environment,  try troubleshooting rather than going for old installation.