[Openstack] openstack mitaka high memory issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:46:57 UTC 2016

I have recently install mitaka openstack using RDO on HP DL360 G9
server with 16GB memory. but after installation it took all of my
memory and suck all my swap memory too. and it was extremely slow. I
have found neutron-server and nova-conductor and other component was
eating most memory and growing. is this normal?

I didn't find related solution on google so now i have no option
except going back to older liberty version.

Any suggestion folks?