[Openstack] OpenStack conference in Australia next week

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Apr 29 02:25:49 UTC 2016

Hi, I just want to make sure that any of you from Australia know that the
first dedicated OpenStack conference in Australia is being held next week
in Sydney. This is a nice build up to the summit coming down under in
2017...

Here's what the organizers are saying to people:

OpenStack Australia Day - 1 week to go!

This time next week, we will be halfway through Australia’s first OpenStack
Day. With almost 300 registered attendees, there’s now only a handful of
tickets left. Be sure to secure your spot at:
http://australiaday.openstack.org.au/ before it sells out!

Presentations will be split into two tracks:

The Main Track will be business oriented, including keynotes, business
presentations and a panel. The Technical Track will cover more in depth
technical subjects, workshops and demonstrations. A brief summary of the
day is as follows, with the full agenda detailed on the website.

8am – Attendee registration
9am – Sessions
10.30am – Morning Tea
11am – Sessions
1pm – Lunch
2pm – Sessions
3.30pm – Afternoon Tea
4pm – Sessions
6pm – Networking Drinks
7pm – Close

There will be prizes and giveaways, as well as opportunities to network
with industry leading figures from Australia and worldwide. For more
information on this event, including full speaker bios, and presentation
information, head to: http://australiaday.openstack.org.au/

See you all next week.

Cheers,
Michael