[Openstack] Openstack networking App for Austin

Khushbu Parakh khushbuparakh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 05:58:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am khushbu an openstack contributor and developer from India.I am planning to develop and Android and IOS app for Austin summit.Some of the key features of app would be: Use the Openstack Summit App to discover, connect and chat with attendees at OpenStack Summit, Austin, 2016. The app allows you to connect with the right people and maximise your time at the event. Let this companion app be your guide at Openstack, the meeting place for people who are building the companies of tomorrow and managing the companies of today.• Want to set up meetings with potential investors? Use the chat feature.• Want to find out what’s on and where? Create your own personalised schedule based on what talks and networking events are going on.• Want to meet the right people for you? The OpenStack App recommender system will connect you with attendees who have similar interests to you.I have also checked out the Openstack Tokyo app on android store. Is their any Github link for that app so that we can modify the previous app or start building one from scratch. Is their anybody interested to work on this project? Need help of community to complete it on time. Here is the document link feel free to add some new points and features to it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iJMm5sNN9nHA7a9a5DqOC3WnKSVul_wmmjdbAWjikNI/edit?usp=sharing ThanksBest,Khushbu ParakhArya College Of Engineering and ITLinkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/khushbuparakhabout.me/khushbu.parakh