[Openstack] Problem Trouble Shooting while integrating/installing Trove with OpenStack. [ssl certificate error] [cant find the matching version of pip<8]

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Sun Apr 3 20:48:12 UTC 2016

Mohan,

To help you further, we definitely need to get a better understanding of what you may have been doing at the time. So here are some questions.

1.  What is your setup

2.  What version of OpenStack and Trove are you using

3.  What did you do when you got this error

4.  Could you share your Trove configuration files and output of the relevant trove error logs, and the log from what you were doing (please use gist.github.com or pastebin or some such thing).

You can always get Trove related help at #openstack-trove on IRC.

-amrith