[Openstack] [OpenStack] [Fuel] [Networks] Verification failed

Alexandr Porunov alexandr.porunov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:48:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have created two networks in VirtualBox:
vboxnet0 : 192.168.56.0 /24
vboxnet1 : 192.168.57.0 /24

vboxnet0 is a public network (gateway on 192.168.56.10)
vboxnet1 is a private network

Each virtual machine is connected to the private and public networks (Fuel
Master and two Fuel Slaves (Controller, Compute) ).

I have installed Fuel Master and run it. Then I have logged into UI. Then I
have created a new Environment and added two nodes (Controller, Compute).

I have not changed networks. So, I tried to Verify Networks but without
success. It says:

Verification failed.
Repo availability verification using public network failed on following
nodes Controller1.
Following repos are not available - http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/,
http://mirror.fuel-infra.org/mos-repos/ubuntu/8.0/
. Check your public network settings and availability of the repositories
from public network. Please examine nailgun and astute logs for additional
details.

I have tested Internet connectivity on the Fuel Master. It works.
I understand that I have to change networks but I don't know how to do it.

The problem is I have to specify public, storage, management, baremetal and
internal networks. But phisically I have only private and public networks.
If I try to use 192.168.57.0 /24 in the private network then I can't use
this network as a storage or management and vice versa.

I need to use a network 192.168.56.0 /24 only for public usage (like
endpoint for controllers) and a network 192.168.56.0 /24 for other usage
(like private, storage, management, baremetal).

Can you help me to figure out how to describe these networks?

Sincerely,
Alexandr