[Openstack] Error while trying to migrate instances between compute nodes

Marcos Nóbrega marcosnobregajr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:23:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have two compute nodes and I need to migrate all VMs in the Compute A to
Compute B, but everytime I start the migration it fails after the "resize",
when starting to refresh the network cache.

The error message is:

ERROR nova.compute.manager [req-fbd33c6d-f6e6-4e80-82b4-d1c8c9b90aa7 - - -
- -] [instance: 8bceb5f7-f45a-4bf5-babd-960af0b792ad] An error occurred
while refreshing the network cache.

TRACE nova.compute.manager [instance: 8bceb5f7-f45a-4bf5-babd-960af0b792ad]
NeutronClientException: Authentication required

I checked the configuration files, and all credentials data seems to be
right.

Any tips on how to figure out the problem are welcome!

Thanks,
Marcos.

--
*Marcos Nóbrega*
Desenvolvedor no Laboratório de Sistemas Distribuídos (LSD-UFCG)