[Openstack] 回复: 回复: Can I run kilo on CentOS6.3 X86_64 in Production environment?

暂无 1371605683 at qq.com
Sat Oct 17 04:36:58 UTC 2015

ok.I will use centos 7 for test.
Another question, I install openstack on kvm ,but found nova-compute couldn't start on compute node.

check log from /var/log/messages,I get the following error message:
Oct 17 12:31:52 network nova-compute: libvirtError: XML error: Missing CPU model name
Oct 17 12:31:52 network journal: End of file while reading data: Input/output error
Oct 17 12:31:52 network systemd: openstack-nova-compute.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.

and I check file /proc/cpuinfo,there is no cpu model info。 How can I fix this problem?