[Openstack] Cinder - Ceph RADOS with libvirt+Xen Project

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Oct 7 18:33:38 UTC 2015

That's the primary reason I've discovered why folks move away; I wasn't
sure cloudstack was or wasn't part of the overall picture so I figured just
outright mention the purple elephant in the room. ; )

Are your VM's able to see the disk when NOT using Cinder+Ceph?

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461