[Openstack] [designate] Create a domain not associated to a tenant

Jaime Fernández jjjaime at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:28:01 UTC 2015

I would like to create a domain with designateclient (
https://github.com/openstack/python-designateclient):
*designate domain-create --name 172.in-addr.arpa. --email dns at xxx.es
<dns at xxx.es>*
However, any domain created is associated to a tenant and I don't want such
an association because I want this domain to be valid to any tenant.

With the REST API, you could use the *X-Auth-Sudo-Tenant-ID* header to
assign a domain to a tenant. If the header was not present, it was not
assigned to a tenant.

Is there any option to use designateclient but forcing that it's created
with no tenant?