[Openstack] openstack and vlans

Yngvi Páll Þorfinnsson yngvith at siminn.is
Wed May 27 13:55:44 UTC 2015

Hi, to clarify this question better,

I have installed and configured OpenStack(Juno) environment on Ubuntu(14.04).
We have currently 1 controller node, 3 network nodes and 4 compute nodes as well as 4 swift nodes.
I'm using OpenStack Networking (neutron).
My question is regarding trunk port and VLANs.

Can I configure (let's say for a computer node)
both the tunnel network and the management network on the same interface?
(with configuring trunk port and two VLANs for this interface).

Thanks
Yngvi