[Openstack] How specify image api version at server side?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 11:47:16 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 09:26:43PM -0700, Su Zhang wrote:
> Thanks for your response Lars!
> I checked the log, however it is an empty file.
> I've already specify "use_syslog = True" in glance-api.conf.
>
> but here is what I've seen
> su at ubuntu:/opt/stack/glance/glance$ cat /var/log/glance/api.log
> su at ubuntu:/opt/stack/glance/glance$
>
> any ideas?

Sure.  Since you configured use_syslog=True, you'll need to check in
your system logs, which depending on your platform may be
/var/log/messages, /var/log/syslog, or "journalctl -u
openstack-glance-api", or something else.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/