[Openstack] [openstack][ceilometer][keystone]collect http.request and http.response

Pan, Fengyun panfy.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 26 05:37:01 UTC 2015

Hello all,
         How to collect the sample of ‘http.request’ and ‘http.response’ on Ceilometer service.

         Now I known that:
         1、process_response() and process_request() will send notification of ‘http.response’ and
‘http.request’ at pycadf/middleware/notifier.py.
         2、process_response() and process_request() are the functions of AuditMiddleware.
         3、pycadf’s AuditMiddleware will be called after authenticating at keystone.
         3、_send_audit_notification() will send CADF notification to inform observers about the
affected resource at keystone/notifications.py.

at my environment of openstack, can not targer the process_response() and process_request(),
so ceilometer can not collect the sample of ‘http.request’ and ‘http.response’.
Whether I need to modify some configuration files.