[Openstack] openstack block storage (NFS)

Li, Chen chen.li at intel.com
Mon Mar 23 03:02:15 UTC 2015

Not sure whether I have understood you correctly.

I guess this is what you want :
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Manila
https://launchpad.net/manila

Manila provides management of shared or distributed filesystems (e.g. NFS, CIFS) with the intention of becoming a core OpenStack service as the project progresses towards maturity. It provides persistent file-based storage to and coordinates shared access amongst running Nova instances or other external requestors. Its pluggable provider architecture facilitates the creation and management of shared file systems.

Thanks.
-chen