[Openstack] [Heat][Ceilometer]

Srujana C P srujana_cp at persistent.com
Fri Mar 13 09:11:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am using sample heat template to understand the auto scaling functionality. When I put stress on the server, it is adding one more node to the auto scaling group. So I would like to know for the next scaling action to perform, is ceilometer alarm is raised based on the load on all existing machines in the auto scaling group or individual servers in the group.

As Ceilometer is not considering stack as its resource, How it would calculate the statistics for the entire stack?

Thanks,
Srujana

DISCLAIMER