[Openstack] [neutron]Multiple l3 agents

Akilesh K akilesh1597 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:45:05 UTC 2015

Thanks James.

I am still in need of the multiple agent setup. Yes I have updated the
upstart files to use different 'l3-agent.ini' but the same 'neutron.conf'.

The problem is only one l3 agent is registered with 'neutron-server'.
Because of this if I create a floating ip the 'rpc message' is not reaching
the correct l3-agent. Thereby the floating ip is provisioned only on
'l3-agent' restart.

I believe that if I somehow get the two agents register separately, I can
have a working setup.

Thank you,
Ageeleshwar K