[Openstack] [neutron]Multiple l3 agents

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Thu Mar 5 12:20:16 UTC 2015

There used to be a limitation of one external network per agent, which meant some folks ran more than one on the same node. Not needed anymore as agents can now support multiple networks.

If you still need to go down that route, have you ensured that each agent is started with its respective config file argument set? This would need to be changed in the upstart script of the respective agent. There may be other arguments that need to change as well. I don't have a setup in front of me.

James