[Openstack] [Fuel] Mirantis Fuel 6.0 HA deployment Failure associated with port 8774

Fabrizio Soppelsa fsoppelsa at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 4 14:54:09 UTC 2015

On 03/04/2015 02:32 AM, Forrest Flagg wrote:
> Looking at the logs, I can see that port 8774 is failing to be found
> and causes a time out.  The IP address that is being used is on the
> public network, 172.16.0.0/24 <http://172.16.0.0/24>, instead of the
> internal 192.168.0.0/24 <http://192.168.0.0/24> or 192.168.1.0/24
> <http://192.168.1.0/24> like all the other services.  I'm not sure
> what uses port 8774, but something seems off.

Hello Forrest!
port 8774 is used by the Keystone API.
Your error looks pretty generic, and it's tough to figure out where the
deployment gets stuck.

Can you please file a bug? Follow https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+filebug
In the bug description, specify your configuration:

* Ubuntu or CentOS
* Neutron? VLAN/GRE?
* Bonded interfaces?
* Ceph?
* Additional components (such as Ceilometer or Murano)?

It would be even better if you could upload a snapshot somewhere and
include a link to pull it.

Best,
Fabrizio.