[Openstack] Add floating IP address to an existing floating IP pool

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Wed Jun 24 12:59:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

In continuation from my earlier email, I have created the port using neutron by specifying the subnet id, floating ip address and the network id. Further, when I executed floatingip-create using the neutron API, I am getting the error "No more IP addresses available on network network ID".

Can I know is this the procedure to add a floating IP to an existing pool? Can somebody help me to get rid of this problem?

Regards,
Krishnaprasad