[Openstack] Insanity check: Kilo-Keystone w/ Juno-everything else

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Thu Jun 11 21:00:32 UTC 2015

We have run with (really) Liberty keystone, Liberty horizon and everything
else Juno.

I suspect you can do this mixed thing as long as you pay careful attention.

Likewise, when we upgrade our TWO REGIONAL DATACENTERS we always do one and
then the next a couple days later, so all of our upgrades have had a single
KEYSTONE against two different rest-of-the-clouds and that works just fine.

You may find more info on the openstack-operators list (a pretty good place
for this kind of of topic.)

-dave