[Openstack] Insanity check: Kilo-Keystone w/ Juno-everything else

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Thu Jun 11 19:58:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As part of an expansion to a second Region (and 2nd datacenter) I'm
considering building out the new region on Kilo and upgrading the
(shared) Keystone to Kilo while leaving the rest of the current
region at Juno.

Obviously this is not a tested or supported configuration but in my
small development environment so far it seems to work.

Is anyone running mixed versions like this in production, or
conversely know of any fatal flaws I may be missing in test that might
surface to bite me later?

Thanks,
-Jon