[Openstack] Magnum Installation Docs?

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Wed Jun 10 23:29:29 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response.  The Installation and Usage section of that page refers you to the same dev-quickstart.rst from the git.openstack.org<http://git.openstack.org> site.   As the name implies, that documentation appears to be very dev-centric / dev-stack centric so I was wondering if there was anything more production oriented.

I will give it a shot and see how it goes.  Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Mike Smith
Principal Engineer / Cloud Team Lead
Overstock.com<http://Overstock.com>