[Openstack] [openstack][chef] Pre-release of knife-openstack is out (1.2.0.rc1)

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Thu Jun 4 23:15:31 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

I have cut a new release of the knife-openstack[1] gem today. We have a couple new features[2] which has been asked for a while.

If you would like to give it a shot and report back any issues you might find[3].

gem install knife-openstack --pre

I’m hoping to give this a week or two to bake, then I’ll push it to master and a 1.2.0 release.

If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out!

[1]: https://rubygems.org/gems/knife-openstack <https://rubygems.org/gems/knife-openstack>
[2]: https://github.com/chef/knife-openstack/pull/165/files <https://github.com/chef/knife-openstack/pull/165/files>
[3]: https://github.com/chef/knife-openstack/issues <https://github.com/chef/knife-openstack/issues>

-JJ