[Openstack] Missing "allowed address pairs"?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jun 4 21:03:23 UTC 2015

Hi, all.  I've got two instances -- a Juno and an Icehouse -- both set
up via Ubuntu/Juju.  And neither of them shows "allowed address pairs"
when I do a "neutron ext-list" (I've tried on both the neutron-gateway
and nova-cloud-controller).  From everything my co-worker and I have
read, it seems like it *should* be in both of them, leading us to assume
that we've somehow disabled that particular functionality.

Any ideas on what to look at?

Thanks much,

-Ken