[Openstack] Test environment for Openstack

Thomas Bruckmann thomasbruckmann at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 08:39:33 UTC 2015

Hi there,
I am looking for a good solution to build a test environment.
And I am wondering if someone already built something.

I have 6 physical server for this environment and the following should
be possible:
- Return to a working state after something went wrong
- Build a complete clean new environment by one click

My first idea is to encapsulate the services in docker containers (a
container for each service) but maybe someone has much better idea?

Cheers,
Thomas