[Openstack] Still wading through my first setup...

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jan 29 20:16:38 UTC 2015

On page 66 (as per the PDF), from
http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/apt/openstack-install-guide-apt-juno.pdf,
I am at "Install and configure network node".  This strikes me as stuff
I should, then, be typing on... well, my network node.  However, at the
top of the same page, it tells me to "Perform these commands on the
controller node," and at no point does it actually say "perform these
commands on the network node."  Since much of the setup is similar to
stuff I've already done -- e.g., modifying the neutron.conf file -- I'm
*ASSUMING* I should be doing this on the network node.  So:

A) Am I right?

B) If I am, to whom should I report a bug?  I know it's probably pretty
obvious to those who've been down this road before, but to newbies like
me, being as crazy clear about what gets typed on which machine is
really, really helpful.