[Openstack] VM Isolation

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Thu Jan 22 10:01:34 UTC 2015

 FlatDHCP Manager is a different type of network manager.
 Openstack's Legacy networking has three of them: FlatManager,
 FlatDHCPManager and VlanManager

 I was under the impression that you were suggesting the creation of two
 "flat" networks and not two with different VLAN IDs, which now is
 clearly what you have suggested.

 In any case my initial question remains: Can I have two different VLAN
 IDs in the same tenant? Is this what you are suggesting?

 Best regards,

 George