[Openstack] instance_info_caches table, nova not populating for some instances

Nathanael Burton nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:22:11 UTC 2015

Don,

I created this bug [1] for Nova a while ago which sounds similar to the
problem you're having although we were running nova-network not neutron.  I
proposed a fix [1] for that bug but it never got merged because I didn't
have time to write the tests.

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1378459
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/126633

Nate