[Openstack] Neutron vs. FlatDHCP -- what's the latest?

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Fri Jan 16 15:12:45 UTC 2015

Tenants can launch on the shared network. The issue is with floating IP
addresses: when the tenant goes to associate a floating IP, they see "No
ports available" (just tested with Juno).

Is there a setting or attribute that needs to be applied to the admin's
router to make it shared?

If they were allowed to attach a floating IP to the admin's router, then
this setup is essentially on par with nova-network's FlatDHCP.