[Openstack] [Neutron] How to test custom changes for Neutron plugin

Abdul Rasheed Shaik ABDUL.RASHEED at LNTTECHSERVICES.COM
Fri Feb 6 11:07:33 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I have made a few changes in the neutron component (driver.py) and networking_odl (mech_driver.py). Our changes
involved in, mainly for invoking the REST APIs exposed in OpenDayLight controller.  Now, in order to test my changes, I would
like to integrate these components with the DevStack. Can anybody please let me know the procedure to follow with
the DevStack?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Rasheed.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.