[Openstack] not able to launch instance after integration OpenDayLight with OpenStack

Janki Chhatbar jankihchhatbar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:37:50 UTC 2015

I had running OPenStack 3 node architecture. I integrated OpenDayLight into
it. Compute node and control node are seen in DLUX. I am also able to
create router and networks in Horizon but not able to launch instances. The
error is as follows:

Fault
------------------------------
MessageNo valid host was found. Code500Details File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/nova/scheduler/filter_scheduler.py", line
108, in schedule_run_instance raise exception.NoValidHost(reason="")
CreatedFeb.
5, 2015, 10:11 a.m.

On compute and control node, ovs-vsctl show result is:
a878c5d9-6a6e-4042-8779-d2b5d41b42bb
    Manager "tcp:10.107.2.244:6640"
        is_connected: true
    Bridge br-int