[Openstack] Devstack and Docker - Unable to "nova boot" a container

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Mon Dec 14 18:56:35 UTC 2015

Progress but new issues.
After changing the above OS_USERNAME envron variable to "admin" the
error no longer is "invalid User" but now is "Could not find project"

So, specific question(s):
Does stack.sh set up a default project?
Is there a specific command to display and list configured projects? -
I found the variable "OS_PROJECT_NAME" can be set but is not listed as
a required setting for stack.sh.

Hoping for advice/guidance whether a re-install with OS_PROJECT_NAME"
is set (no problem) or if this has already been set by default (How to
display?) or if it should be added?

TIA,
Tony