[Openstack] Cloudkitty - Pricing configuration automation

murali muraliselva.10 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:59:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am using cloudkitty in my Development environment.

I have some question regarding the cloudkitty.

I need to achieve one goal with Cloudkitty with devstack.

Actually in my development environment I can be able to setup the
Cloudkitty and also can be able to manually configure pricing using hashmap
module.

Its working fine as expected I can be able to see that Pricing area is
being displayed during the Instance creation and values were being
displayed correctly.

Now my goal is to Automate the part of configuring hashmap module in
Cloudkitty.

Instead of configuring it manually I need to automate that particular part.

So that I can be able to skip the Manual configuration of pricing.

In other words:

        I need to develop a pattern/script for leveraging the API (using
the cloudkitty python library) for initial setup/injection of pricing for
several instance types as well as specific additional pricing for a
specific image uuid.

Some one let me know the way to achieve the same.

Regards,

Murali