[Openstack] Error Returned by `nova list-extensions` Command

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Wed Dec 2 23:24:37 UTC 2015

I am tracking down an issue I am having in Horizon ( HTTPD output http://paste.openstack.org/show/480704/ ) which lead me to looking at the Nova extensions. When I try to execute a `nova list-extensions` command with the debug flag, I get the following error output ( http://paste.openstack.org/show/480702/ ).

All Nova services appear to be running and healthy. I somewhat suspect that I have a malformed endpoint for nova, as it doesn’t include ‘extensions’ as part of the URI in the `nova —debug list-extensions` output. Any assistance would be appreciated.

This is OpenStack Kilo using RDO packaging.

Regards,

Richard