[Openstack] KVM or Vagrant+VirtualBox for OpenStack test environment

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:48:59 UTC 2015

Hello Anthony,

 I'm trying to deploy OpenStack with Ansible + Vagrant (Mac +
VirtualBox), but it fails...

 There is only one BUG, from what I'm seeing, which is related to
MySQL startup process (it does not come up correctly), I tried two
different Ubuntu Trusty Vagrant-ready images but, none worked.

 Maybe you can help!   :-D

 Check it out:

 https://github.com/sandvine/os-ansible-deployment-lite

 Basically, you need to: